The first meeting of the Association Analytics Network, sponsored by DSK Solutions and held at ASAE, 1575 I Street, NW, Washington DC was held on Friday, December 11, 2015, from 10 am – 2 pm. The focus of the meeting was an open conversation about the current state of association analytics and best practices for adoption.
- Welcome and Introductions - Debbie King, CEO, DSK
- Association Analytics: State of the Art and the Future – Reggie Henry, CIO, ASAE
- Association Stories (short presentations) – Debbie Herrin, OSA; Karine Blaufuss, AGU; David Stephenson, Worldwide ERC
- Working Lunch
- Open discussions/Networking
- What’s working
- What’s not
- How to encourage the analytical mindset
- Adoption acceleration strategies
- Key Performance Indicators/What to measure
- What’s next
- Ideas and feedback from peers in an informal environment
- Network with others association analytics leaders
- Concrete suggestions to improve your analytics operations
- Stimulating conversations, good company, free lunch!
The next meeting is scheduled for the week of March 21, 2016.